|Video Entry with Intercom|
|The system allows up to 3 additional monitoring stations, so that users may place one near the front door, one in the kitchen and another in a distant room. If you have an electronic door lock already installed, it can be wired into the system, allowing the door to be unlocked from the monitoring station.|
The Video Entry System contains:
• Telephone-style Monitor
• Two-way intercom enables clear, easy communications
• Allows residents to maintain constant video and audio surveillance of entryways without visitors knowing they are being observed
• Wall or Desktop mounted
• Infrared camera
• Wide view provides visible range up to 12 feet
• Operates in almost total darkness
• AC/DC Power Adapter
• 40 feet of cable
• All necessary mounting hardware
The Video Entry System provides unmatched security and convenience for your home or office.
The Video Entry System is comprised of 2 components: the Intercom/Doorbell (4' x 5') with TV camera, and the telephone-style Monitor (8' x 9'). The Intercom/Doorbell has a sophisticated infrared TV camera that mounts on the front door like a standard doorbell. To gain entrance, visitors simply push the Doorbell, alerting residents with a melodious chime. At that point, residents can use the Monitor, which is equipped with a 4 inch black and white video screen and handset, to see and talk with visitors.